Daylight Savings Time, working over the weekend, a long day of work, and a lack of sleep are catching up with me. I wanted nothing more than to take a nap when I got home! I think the warm weather was the only thing that got me out in the garage… and the fact that there is an AIRPLANE out there! So short post tonight. I’m tired.
LOTS of deburring, as 22 different ribs needed to be cleaned up. A few of the ribs were also modified for things like trim cables and stiffiners. The ribs were then temporarily attached to the front spar to be match drilled. They’ve been marked, and now it’s time to take it all apart again. By the time I’m done, I’ll have built this plane 3 times!@#!@
I also ran into a small issue with the flange holes of the inspar ribs HS-904 not lining up with the flange holes on the front spar. I’ll do some research on this tomorrow, and probably give Van’s a call.
And the video tonight isn’t very good. Deburring isn’t very exciting, and then I forgot to re-position the camera when I moved to the other benches. Oh well… live and learn.