Got a lot done in the airplane factory tonight! First, I finished scuffing up the remaining ribs. My hands always end up looking I’m turning into the Tin Man scuffing.
After that, I got to try out the new counter sink that Cleaveland Tool sent me to replace the one that wasn’t working so hot. The new one did the trick! Nice clean smooth countersinks. I ended up using my Dewalt drill because it made much better countersinks than the air drill. The air drill seemed more prone to oval out the holes. The downside of the Dewalt is that it weighs a TON. I had to take frequent breaks, and my wrist has definitely had enough for the night.
But now the fabrication is done for the horizontal stabilizer. All that’s left is priming and riveting.