Wiring cleanup

Hours Worked = 2

Now that I had the lighting system tested, I was time to clean everything up. I got all the wiring in the overhead tied into neat bundles, and the bundles secured to the airframe.

I also ran wires to two pins that are going to feed power to the door lights. I’m stealing the idea from Justin Twilbeck. It’s pretty slick.

Then I repeated the same cleanup process on the lighting wires in the tailcone.

IMG_4545.JPGIMG_4546.JPGIMG_4539.JPGIMG_4540.JPGIMG_4541.JPGIMG_4542.JPGIMG_4543.JPGIMG_4544.JPG

I didn’t catch it on the video (damn computer crashed) but I also built a support angle for the magnetometer mount. It just seemed like it was a little “wobbly” fore and aft. It was secure in all other directions, but I just wanted to stiffen it up a bit. So a little strap that connects the J channel to the side of the mount did just the trick!

IMG_4533.JPG

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *