Today, I did all the match drilling, deburring, scuffing, and dimpling on the rear floor pans. On the advice of other builders, I’m deviating from the plans just a bit. I’m not match drilling the floor pans in place, as they are a very tight fit, and I’d probably do more harm than good by positioning them in the plane to match drill them.
Next, I did the simple task of match drilling/dimpling the tunnel covers.
Finally, I worked on the rear side covers. The top holes of these had to be match drilled into the fuse longerons. This wasn’t difficult, but match drilling and riveting on the nutplates that secure this panel is a real pain. You need to use a lot of imagination to get the front and rear most rivets into the nutplates.