Putting in time

Hours Worked = 7.25

I got some real time into the ribs today, even tough you couldn’t tell by looking at it.

All the ribs were match drilled to the spars. Then they were removed, and all the holes were deburred. I also did some more deburring and shaping of the hinge brackets. These brackets hang down below the wing and will be in the air stream, so I rounded the front edge a bit. Probably won’t make a difference, but it looks nice.

After the video was shut off, I proceeded to scuff all the ribs with a scotchbrite pad in prep for priming. This alone took 4 hours. I could barely hold the ribs by the time I was done.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *