More tweaking, and starting the handles

Hours Worked = 3

I started off tonight by going some more tweaking on the fit of the left door.

Then I changed it up and started to work on assembling the door handle assemble. I got a little done, but had to stop due to the instructions calling out for a few drill bit sized that I didn’t have in the tool box.

I finished up the night by mixing up some epoxy/flox and filling the excessive lower door gap, which was similar to the right door’s gap.

I also popped the right door open to take a look at the epoxy gap filler. It looks good, and the gap is a nice consistent 1/4″.

IMG_1650.JPG IMG_1651.JPG IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1688.JPG

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *