I started tonight by finishing the scuffing on the parts I had ready. But by the time I had finished scuffing, I decided that I would finish all the match drilling and pre-assembly of the entire section before priming. The plans call for you to prime in 3 or 4 different spots in this section, but it saves a bunch of time to just prime everything at once.
So, I continued on by putting everything back together that I had taken apart, and clecoed on the last bulkhead and match drilled and dimpled the baggage area floor ribs.
The last thing I did for the night was to cleco the bottom skins in place.