More working on the landing light mounts tonight. I got the mounting plate and associated brackets measured, cut up, and clecoed together. I also got the upper retaining bracket for the lens made. It also needs to be riveted together still. This task has been kinda slow as I’m really taking my time to make sure everything is positioned just right.
In tonight’s video, it isn’t very clear what I’m doing, as the pieces I’m working with are pretty small and get mounted inside the wing. I’m going to have to give some thought to the best way to capture videos for this type of work, as there is going to be much more close quarters work once I get into the fuselage.