Spent a quick 15 minutes figuring out the length and routing of the main battery cable.
Tonight, I pulled the battery cable and crimped ends on. I also untangled the big coil of static line that I had in the tailcone
There are a few items that are going to be mounted in the tailcone behind the rear baggage bulkhead: The ELT, the GDL39-R ADSB-IN, a
I only got one thing accomplished today. I cut out all the holes for the overhead lights in the overhead console inserts. I have two
I began tonight by making a doubler for the transponder antenna, just like I did for the ADSB antenna… this time in the tunnel in
Quick night tonight. I made up a twisted pair of wires for the flap motor, routed them thru the fuse, and connected them up to
I started by test fitting the stainless steel lines I had made up from Bonaco. I had to have them cut down a bit to
Back into the hole I go! I had to drag myself back into the tailcone to wire tie the pitch trim wires and elt antenna
Today, I got the magnetometer installed. I’m installing it using the RV10 mounting bracket that I got from Steinair. I think it’s made by Garmin.
So, this is one area where I’m going way overboard. I’ve designed a custom interior lighting system. Here are the highlights: Lights: 2 PlaneAround LED
I took a day off of work today so I could focus on getting some good work done on the plane. I’m continuing on with
Picking up where I left off yesterday, I worked on finishing the LCU. I cut a piece of masonite board to fit to the bottom
Now that I had the lighting system tested, I was time to clean everything up. I got all the wiring in the overhead tied into
Today, I ran wires for all the FWF sensors, like the oil pressure, fuel pressure, manifold pressure, oil temp, fuel flow, and the alternator ammeters.
Tonight I finished up the last part of the EGT and CHT sensor install. I crimped ends on the wires I ran from the engine