Since the aileron training edge needs to cure longer before I attempt to rivet it, I decided that I would start construction of the flaps.
Tonight was the second night working on the flaps, but it was one of those days when you start with a big pile of parts
Got the flap parts all match drilled.
Started out today by match drilling the holes at the trailing edge of the flap attach brackets. With that done, I disassembled the flaps.
Lots of deburring. I have to say this is the task I like least of all.
I finished deburring the parts of the flaps. I also scuffed them up for priming. I’ve been doing this before dimpling as the dimples make
Like the title says, I got all the parts of the flaps dimpled.
I started the day with a pile of primed flap parts, and ended the day 10 hours later with a pair of flaps that were
Today, I finished up the construction of the flaps. All that was left was a few rivets in the end ribs, the bottom skins, and