Ok. Black death might be a bit melodramatic, but Proseal can be a sticky mess.
Cory came over today and helped me with the fuel tanks for a few hours. We got the shim parts I made up last time all riveted in place, and fabbed up some small pieces of aluminum to cover the tooling holes in the end ribs.
After that, I mixed up a small batch of proseal and started riveting and sealing up the patch plates. I think I used the messiest and least efficient way of applying proseal: a small dixie cup and a tongue depressor. Proseal EVERYWHERE!
We got two ribs done and decided to call it a night. I’ll try a different approach to mixing and applying the black death next time.